Welcome to CCAR
VOLUNTEER, GET INVOLVED, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE at the Center for Community Action and Research at Dyson College!
The Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR) supports the University’s commitment to educating for active community participation and social responsibility:
- Belonging: CCAR nurtures and cultivates a network of individuals who value community and civic engagement.
- Learning by Doing: CCAR provides opportunities that allow individuals to engage
in civic and community engagement.
- Mutual Respect: CCAR values the knowledge, experiences. and leadership of our collaborators to forge reciprocal partnerships that serve community-identified needs and provide access to civic engagement opportunities.
- Continuous Improvement: CCAR is committed to assessment, critical reflection, and growth of our ideas, opportunities, collaborations, and programs.
- Visibility and Recognition: CCAR recognizes and supports engagement and leadership in the area of civic engagement.
- Power of Diversity: CCAR recognizes the importance examining civic engagement through diverse of perspectives, experiences, and voices.
- Leading by Example: CCAR advocates for the resources and infrastructure needed to foster a commitment to civic engagement at Pace
Academic Year 2012 – 2013
Academic Year 2013 – 2014
Academic Year 2014 – 2015
Academic Year 2015 – 2016
Academic Year 2016 - 2017
Academic Year 2017 - 2018
Academic Year 2018 - 2019
Academic Year 2019 - 2020